Dr. Jason Greenberg
The most experienced LASIK surgeon in Louisville and Indianapolis
Few things in life are more important than one's vision. Which is why you should trust yours to the most experienced LASIK surgeon in the area, Dr. Jason Greenberg.
- Over 20 years of experience
- He has performed more than 90,000 LASIK and PRK procedures
- Dr. Greenberg uses advanced laser technology
- He offers his patients the best visual outcomes possible
The Greenberg LASIK difference
Dr. Jason Greenberg has performed over 90,000 LASIK procedures.
We use advanced all-laser technology that is designed for superior visual outcomes.
Our prices start at just $199* per eye. Special financing and payment options** available.
Lowest Price Guarantee
If you find another LASIK center offering a better price than us, we will match it. Guaranteed.***
Are you a candidate for vision correction ?
The best way of knowing is by booking your free consultation.
*$199 per eye price applies to patients receiving treatment between 0 and -1.00 diopter with between 0 and -0.25 diopter of astigmatism, performed with the traditional excimer laser. Promotional price does not apply if you have had a previous vision correction procedure. Vision Enhancement Plan and upgraded technologies available at additional cost. Prices range between $199 and $2,499 per eye based on prescription, laser, and plan selected. Prices subject to change without prior notice. This offer may not be combined with other discounts, insurance discounts, special offers or previous surgery. Other conditions may apply. Individual results will vary. LASIK is a medical procedure. Talk to your eye doctor and consider both the risks and benefits before having your procedure.
**Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Ask for details.
***Please note the following with regards to the Lowest Price Guarantee:
• Refunds will not be provided after the procedure has been completed
• The Lowest Price Guarantee offer cannot be combined with any other offer
• Candidacy for vision correction and procedure type must be determined solely by Greenberg LASIK